Countdown to London Countdown Yes, we are heading back to Europe for our third European Family Vacation! I'll be going again with my brother, Troy, and our mother, Annette. Plus, our oldest niece, Kayla, is going as well this time. There are sure to be a lot of great stories to come back from this one. What do we know so far? We have booked our flights. On 12/25/2018, we are flying non-stop from Atlanta to London. On 01/02/2019, we are flying back to the United States via London to Atlanta. All the time in Europe is still undetermined, but we are looking at options that would include London, the French Alps, Paris and St. Albans. I have booked a EURail Global Pass for 5 days of travel that will get us back and forth between London and Paris and wherever else we decide to travel by train while in Europe. Follow my blog for updates! Click the SUBSCRIBE link at the top of the window to follow. Talk to you soon! Get email alerts when I add posts. Enter your e...
Comments
Post a Comment